spiritualize
Welcome to Spiritualize, Membership is free for all who wish to participate. Bearing in mind that we are indeed a UK site so all classes, live readings, and events will be in gmt time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

spiritualize
Welcome to Spiritualize, Membership is free for all who wish to participate. Bearing in mind that we are indeed a UK site so all classes, live readings, and events will be in gmt time.
spiritualize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin's introduction

Go down

Admin's introduction  Empty Admin's introduction

Post by Featherdancer Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:15 pm

Introduction of Admin

Warm welcome to all viewing the site....or who have visited in the last few days, please bear with us as we get this forum idea up and running.....

I'm an old soul focusing on a healing pathway to working with spirit and with my intuition, lately i've been meditating and working with planetary energies and also crystal energies to help my well-being and to further my growth in development of the path.

In my fairly mundane life, I like a bit of mystery so as not to give too much about myself away. I am from the UK, the south of the UK. I like to help other people and build up rapport in helping people. I love to chat, I'm very articulate and expressive in communicating what I want to say across, often using complicated language and simple language together.

I'm a writer part time, so my gift also comes from a past life of mine, which has been known in the past to make itself known. I've been reading for a long time but am now focusing on healing work with furthering my interest in the planetary energy and healing workings, working with my well being and empowering my mood levels as well as raising my vibrational levels.

Lovely to see if anyone is viewing the site, welcome home!
Featherdancer
Featherdancer
Admin

https://spiritualize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum